Ambassadors - $125 Annually:
● Registration Clerk - Greeters
· Kidney Screening Volunteer
· Body Mass Index (BMI): Height and Weight Measurements 2 -volunteers)
· Blood Pressure Check (three or four nurses or midlevel practitioners-volunteers)
· Urine Test (for individuals at-risk only) (three or four healthcare professionals, volunteers or nursing students)
· Clinician Consultation (two or three providers or mid-level practitioners - volunteers)
Virtual Volunteering - the assigned duties can be done from a computer at home, or anywhere
Online virtual marketing - responsible for developing and executing marketing plans for prevention of chronic kidney disease events; online free advertising and searching for calendar of events and inputting events.
Online Grant Writer - Responsible for seeking out and research potential grants and community grants and in-kind donation that Health & Awareness can apply for. Complete application or required forms and submit.
Online Fundraiser - Responsible for search out business, foundations, organization with an interest in supporting Chronic Kidney Disease Prevention; Complete requested information and submit.
How much time you give is up to you. Any time you can give will be greatly appreciated and you'll feel rewarded each time you received a message from someone or a family member that you help avoid dialysis, the need for a kidney transplant or death. Help us help others change their lifestyle and eating habits.